Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hmm, A Dead End Perhaps? NOT!

Assalamualaikum Hanafiah….hmm..i know things don’t seem to be working out, and the following week seems to be hectic for most of us, and not to mention that I am crawling in the darkness of night, and as much I wanted to have the eyes of a nocturnal animal wud have, not to mention that my eyesight is deteriorating rapidly throughout these years, I am now trying to find a way, looking for every, small fracture of light glimpse in this emblazoning darkness, haha, okay it may seem exaggerating, but u surely cant help it when most of your friends are moving forward, making achievements, and while I am still crawling, sum of my friends had already started running. Next week, I got an interview for this company, well, for a position I don’t really quite wanted, but the people around me, are pressing me to, and it made me reconsider; what do I have to lose? I’ll gain experience, and if im succeed I will gather all myself together and started working on my hidden, selfish yet self-satisfying agenda. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

There are often things that made me wonder sumtimes; why do I write my own blog? Why do I make effort to jot all these unwanted ideas and who will read it? Only girls write blog about their personal life; and I am here doing this feminist, un-masculine thingy, well…I got admit tho, but for some reasons, apart from all the things Ive mentioned earlier, I just feel like the need to open up to sumbody, or nobody, or just find a medium to write, to remind not anyone else but myself in the future the thoughts, valuable experiences that I ought to forget at times.

And, writing is just the best way of expressing my …. Just a sign that im currently weak right now, and mystically, again, for sum unknown reasons,  I tend to get the ball rolling back whenever I jot things down here. I believe good things will come. I just need to be a little bit more patient and pray for the good things to come. I…I believe I can be a very successful person and I believe I can, you guys can, all my friends can help people, and contribute to society in future, insyaAllah, like Ive always had wished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment