Sunday, April 24, 2011

Berapa Kali Nak Ulang Ni? :-)

Assalamualaikum kids? How’s life? Hmm… Im not feeling good lately. You know, in two weeks time, I will finish my short industrial skill enhancement program. And after that, I will go for sum attachment in sum company that I cant confirm yet. It’s kinda saddening thinking that ive been rejected for more than ten times already, even more excruciating whenever I thought I had undergo the interview session properly the result didn’t turn out the exactly I wanted.

I’m writing here, im jotting every pain, and the sad moments im going thru here not for the sake of other people’s enjoyment, but like many times I’d say, and many times to come, I do this so that first; whenever I managed to came thru this unwanted, challengeable obstacle, I will read this back and realize how grateful, and blessed I shud be, second; to give you guys the education, so that perhaps my experience will be a great teacher in determining your life path if im no longer around, third; because one day, you guys will read this, and if somehow our relationship turns into one hella of bad apple, if we could never longer stay close to each other, you will know how much I love you guys. Today, I’ve found something I wanna hold dearly, and I…will not give up (in lotsa things), I wish. Ayah sayang korang, like I’ve always had

No comments:

Post a Comment