Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Few Things I Saidzzz :-)

Assalamualaikum kids, hows life? Fine? Well, I hope u will always in the pink of health. Me? I was never quite the healthy kid I wished I was, there are always few days in those everlasting month that I had to go to the overly crowded, overly stuffed patients, overly duty and over-extending employees, over-stressed doctors, overly outdated general hospital kuala lumpur

Kids, I wonder why in this night, I make my way thru the overly crowded, overly stuffed, overly congested room just to type the few things I wish to ramble, and thus hoping by doing so, my mind would get back, standing of its two hypothetical, unseen, energized feet yet as much as I want to achieve the hard-to-achievable things by doing unexpectedly normal thing without putting any extra effort that cud spark sum overly (okay, dis is the last ‘overly’ I promised!) motivation, not surprisingly if I said that this time, just like the nature had overtaken me in long lecture class, the nature had almost had an astonishing win on me, on my dizzying eyes to be exact.
I cant keep up with dizz unwanted feelizzzng but I wiz try hardezzzz, I will noz sleeeeppppzzzzz….z i wizzz alwayzzz zove zou zikze awayzzz hazzz…krrohhh….. (I will always love you like I always had)   

No comments:

Post a Comment