Sunday, April 24, 2011

Boyfriend/Girlfriend Comes, BF/GF Goes, but Best Friend Stays Forever

Assalamualaikum Hanafiah, how's life? Its hard eh to keep it cool, kan? its much harder to practice what you preach to people, ya la, we dont want people to label us as a hypocrite at the end of the day, kan? Well, whatever negative perspective people had on you, or you had onto people, lets just hope all these will be settled; my best advice: focus on your priorities first, and Im sure you'll achieve the other things as the process go on. Like people often said 'kadang-kala, benda yang paling kita inginkan, itulah yang kita tidak akan dapat' well, i hope the best for you my friend, insyaAllah


Assalamualaikum kids? How's life? haha, well. its not much of a good news pun, i am still unemployed, and i havent found your mom yet, maybe ive met her, but who knows cause the future is unpredictable, and unexpected.

This year was the hardest, harshest year ive ever had, lots of things, good, but mostly bad events took place, and looking back at all these dramas i went thru, haha, i guess its a no wonder i have things for dramas, regardless its family or frenship, let alone the drama im facing myself, the contradiction in my beliefs and principles, thus making me realize that practice what you preach requires huge self commitment and thunderous effort.

Recently, well, not recently, becos i posted this thing late, on 2 October this year, I had the chance, had an invitation to a dinner, it wasnt UniKL's or MIAT's but by my friend's, aunty wanie's faculty. Shortly speaking, and as much I wanted to comment any further, i prefer not to, lets just say that i've undergo one of the most educated experiences I ever had, and I thanked God for having me to go through such difficult, enjoying situation with the accompany of great friends, I cant be more thankful than this. God, I thanked You, for everything Ive gone through, and I realize all the things happened is solely on my fault,and only to myself i could put all the blame onto, and thank God for being able to meet such wonderful friends, i cant ask more; only that even there's this saying that "boyfriend/girlfriend comes and go, best friends stay forever" i wish not to lose any more of my best friends.

Thanks, thanks, thanks,even you may be gone but i will keep on supporting you, and pray for your well being, friend, like I always had  

No comments:

Post a Comment