Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sentimental Thoughts Second

Assalamualaikum Hanafiah, how are you? Haha, it seems someone can’t sleep eh? Well, it’s only normal when it comes to you, maybe you were somehow born with the gene of a nocturnal animal like an owl instilled in your genes, but whatever it is, may you have a bright day, or night ahead.

So, I cant sleep, and its only normal when u’ve sleep so much during the day, and now closing ur eyes seems to be excessive. Well, I’ve decided that recently that I really wanna become a lecturer. I hoped to become one, because, not that only my parents are in the education industry, not that only that the work of shaping young minds is thrilling, fun, and meaningful, but it’s also because by becoming one, I think I’ll become someone that I like, someone that possess great quality traits and could at least have a bright character, and I will be somebody in the society only if I’m to become an educator that doesn’t teach by reading from the power point slides.

Well, u have come looong way, Hanafiah, don’t give up. What she said, is a great wake up call, people can change for the better, and Hanafiah, u will not become any worse than you are today. You will, even tho at much slower pace, somehow, eventually, improve yourself as days goes on. Relax Hanafiah, take it easy,okay? I wish for ur success in life, her life, any of ur friends’ life, like I’ve always had.

Written on: 28 January 2010

1 comment:

  1. lecturer is not bad at all...not so challengging as refer to my diary too (mayb its us women :P) but then again..ur going to the other level of ur life..never going worse..u'll get thru..like u always have ;)

    ReplyDelete