Friday, September 2, 2011

Love....Arggggghhhh!!! Berapa Kali nak 'Love-love' ni!!!!!

Assalamualaikum kids? How's life? Well, what's wrong with title above? Oh well, i just assuming that maybe, maybe you guys had become fed up of my stories that usually revolves around love. Okay, i admit, I am hopelessly pathetic when it comes to love, but remember this, even the hardest of men respond to love, and I one of the few hard, macho men (ewaaahh) that well, responds...more, haha.

Kids, I never ever feel bored whenever I had this topic in my mind. Kalau time SPM karangan ada tajuk ni, dis wud surely be one of those few easy score-A subjects. But, nope, pembuat soalan SPM kertas 1 Bahasa Melayu dan Inggeris were never a hopeless romantic, but me, I try hardly only to find it surprisingly easy to include all these important factors in the essays.

Okay, let's get ourselves back together eh kids? I wanna talk about love today, so i dont care how many times I said it, i just feel like telling it. So, bear with me on dis one (and many, many-many more to come) *smile*

Recently, uncle's Sufian's girlfriend, well, maybe by the time you read this you guys should have called her Aunty Sarina (InsyaAllah) she had a friend, who had a strong desire for her beloved counterpart, only to be able to savour the few moments of breathtaking, refreshing experience with her beloved, an experience that I sure none of us would trade for anything in any part of this world, an experience that one could consider as short and brief, like a fading candle in the midst of the dark night. Tragically, the guy, whom she had a crush on had met with an accident few days before, and your Aunty Sarina was so busy trying to come up with comforting, reassuring, positive words and advice, but she too realized that as much as she wants to reassure her beloved friend, there's nothing much she can do about it; for Life and Death was never a predictable variable that we can control, meddle and interfere; it's the work of the divine Almighty and as His loyal, humble servant, the only we can do, we must do, is that accept it the way it is.

So, it was hard, she even asked my opinions and I too was clueless. But I know one thing, if this is to be were tackled from an engineering perspective, and considering the way I handle things with people's affair, it's best to be straight, honest, and polite. So, I tell her I too was clueless, and I may never feel whatever she's feeling right now, but I said to her too to not give up, and give in. God will not make you undergo certain test if you are not able and up to the challenge, and God is the best planner for He is the Almighty and only He knows His creation better than others.

My point is here is that, people, someone you love, will definitely come, and go as you progress, regardless their action of separating their life is sumthing they choose or not, but nevertheless, never give up, and as long as you breath, the bright side of life will definitely come; it's only a matter of time, and pace.

I had always feel this, the empty space in my heart, unlike Aunty Sarina's friend, unlike most of the cases, I cant seem to find the valuable, unique, piece of puzzle to complete the jigsaws of my hollow, cold heart. And the key that lies in holding the most awaiting piece of my heart lies in time. Yeah, time. Time is the best medicine to mend a broken heart, to make it all good again, time is the factor. And in my case and could be your case as well, it's just a matter of time. To my deep, innerself, to aunty Sarina's friend, to my fellow friends who are still in the quest of finding their soulmate, please, please....wait patiently for God will help us with our endeavours kerana apabila seseorang itu telah berkahwin, maka dia telah melengkapkan separuh dari agamanya. 


I will always love you guys, and please wait patiently until the day we met, like you always had :-)


Life's Brief Candle by Shakespeare


"To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."




No comments:

Post a Comment