Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Independent Syawal

Assalamualaikum kids? How's life? This year around, the hari raya is intertwined with both raya and merdeka. So, as much as people said the importance of raya, the independent day shud never be neglected as well, tho I had to admit that dis year, the mood of independence is easily swallowed by the mood of the glittering Syawal.

And this year's syawal is pretty much the same like the past few rayas that I had, i'm in no mood for hari raya...yet, probably, but unlike previous raya where I had gone back to Kuala Pilah to see my aunty, it's pretty much the other way around for this raya.

This year, this raya, cant be quite life changing experience, a breath taking one to be exact....or not, oh well, it reaallly depends on how we look at certain matters, and for this, i prefer to view it in a much positive, enduring, exhilarating yet scary experience with a lots of dizziness and clumsiness squeezed in along the way, but nevertheless, I am really excited and I cant wait to see where the end of the road leads me to.

People had say this, wait, I invent this, "When love didnt turn out your way, it finds a better destination" and I believe this, I had faith that God had a better plan for all of us, it's up to us to realize it or stupidly, blind-foldedly to refuse the eye-poking truth and chances that we got.

And every....every one of us have the underlying potential, the unknown capability unbeknownst to the best of us, the ability to outshine, outbeat and outpace the strongest, siliest, darkest rival anyone could find. That's why we should never underestimate and undermine other people because what goes around comes around.

I have lots of things to say, but my mind seem to be so messed up like always. Lately I had undergone a medical checkup and I gained few kgs, oh well, that's normal, and I cant be thankful enuf to the Almighty for giving me  such wealthy health. I realize too, that in life, i was never thankful enuf, never ever feel satisfied with what I had in a negative aspect, and yet God had continue showering me with His blessings, and may I shall not be forgetful in the good or bad times. Enuf said, I will always love you guys, like I always had.

2 comments: