Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hidden Sneaky Ulterior Motives

There're times in life where i'd feel very...very low, inferior, helpless. But, then, dis had always remind me back to the pretentious rebellious act, stupid and act-without-thinking of the consequences, dunt giv a damn adolescent days, which...I shud've treasured, savoured, and enjoyed every minute of it.Now, I trying to find, running and trying to grasp for those few precious moments in my life.Eversince I was a kid, people, had always make fun of me,eversince kindergarten kot. I guess I kinda potray the image of sum1 whu can be easily to be ridiculed with. It's not like i dunt wanna stand up for my self, but in the end i often came back to them, licking all the spits i've thrown out, and it'll only make matter worse, myself worse. I just wish, dat I cud make frens, plus without any, hidden, sneaky, ulterior motives. Haha, I gues, I kinda like to describe things, eh? Wel, i cud only wish you all success, like you already had :-)

6 comments:

  1. be confident lah hanafiah.. every people unique in their own way, so do you. to the he*l what they say. ramai je orang suke kawan dengan ko..kiteorg kan ada~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, saidah, aku nk komen pasal ko nyer minngu orientasi, tapi aku tkda pengalaman2 camtu so tk cakap apa la, haha, tapi aku ada nmpak gamba ke'bokeh'an ko dalam blog ika., ni post dah lama sbnrya, aku cek balik tgk post ni masih dalam draft, so aku edit sket dan publish, thanks la, tapi alhamdulillah la, aku tk rasa camtu skang, mungkin la, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. u try 2 stand up for urself n ended up licking back ur spit thngy mayb u get mad to those who r really helpng u kot.hehehe.bt in general if people violate u in any way b stern bt with poise.those y ridicule people r indeed insecure themselves so dnt bother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i guess u are rite, dont worry, im not dat gud yet, but im progressing, thanks tau! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piah..U always have me, your sleeping partner.. -Mr. M..haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, tak pasal je pis, ko kekasih gelapku dow pis, haha

    ReplyDelete