Saturday, February 20, 2010

Always Love, Hate Will Get You Everytime

Assalamualaikum Hanafiah, how’s life? Wow, I tot u got a message from her, well, unfortunately it wasn’t for u eh? Never mind, maybe she’s not the one. Keep on trying eh? ;-)

Looking back at all the things that I’ve jot down in the past few years, I realized dat most of the posts I published had always been about her, her and her only. I think this is enough, I’m starting to write new pages, and I cant keep going on distracted like dis, few times I almost got into accident when I spaced out and that’s just not good. Nasib baik I didnt ran over sumone else's cat dis time

Something bootylicous sweet dreaming eh? Haha, never wud I tot her as anything of that matter, but still, I guess she’s capable of being so, but then again, for me, the women that I’ve loved had always both the inner and outer looks, thus she is no exception. And for me, her beauty is beyond description of words.

However, she now literally hates me now, thus the comment did serve its purpose. We’ve came to a crossroad, and I’m taking a different direction, different route, may our paths never collide again. Thanks, for the few happy moments in life u’ve given me, I never had such feelings before, and I would like to thank you for lots of many other things that I cant seem to have time to jot it down here.
Thank you, and thank you, like I’ve always had ;-)

4 comments:

  1. its jus another lesson in life. wut u want doesnt mean u'll get it...
    move on n go find urself a hotter doc! *winks

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro...its me..abusam...not now, but tomorrow you'll find your right girl...but please bare in mind that find the "miss right" not "miss right now"..you'll find the difference between all of that...anyway all the best of luck for you bro..see you soon...regard==> abusam

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup,dont think too much bout it,take each day when it comes..live in each moment gitew..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks dayana.i will heed dat. tapi frankly speaking dayana, u dont think im kinda sissy kan? mcm like overflowing with sensitive emotions, bukan perempuan are usually into macho guys ke? where's ur blog by the way?

    sam, terima kasih bebanyak, aku pun lambat reply lak, thanks sam

    dan su, i hope you're right, i pray you too will get ur mr. right :-)

    ReplyDelete