Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Trip to GHKL

Salam, em, today, I phoned mom, so other than mumbling abt the high maxis postpaid bils, she talked about she went to GH to finish some business abt her student's practical posting. So, she saidm, dat at the age of 62, she's felt blessed dat she's stil sane, and thanks to her tiring, repetitive work at MSU, she manages to keep all the exercises, social needs, enjoy new circle of friends and have lots of fresh perspectives in life, not to mention all the kindness her students showed. Yeah, at the age of 62, being a single, waking up early in the morning after Subuh, going to work in S.Alam from Ulu Klang, and return back home is something that I tot not most people wud do. Mak also said dat how lucky, and how thankful she is. Well, Mak, I cud only pray for your best in life, and I'll try to become a better son, InsyaAllah. I posted this, just as a reminder of how thankful I shud be. Life is hard, reality sucks, but every cloud have its silver lining kan? so, semoga berjaya Hanafiah, like u've always had :)

No comments:

Post a Comment